About The Law Office of Isaac Blumberg
If you are being investigated or have been charged with a crime, then you need an aggressive criminal defense attorney who has experience, passion and specialized skills. You deserve an attorney that will make sure you receive fair treatment and seek absolute justice when opposing the vast resources of the government. When liberty is at stake, and failure is not an option, a strong attorney as dedicated and knowledgeable as Isaac Blumberg will consistently fight hard for his client’s best interests.
Isaac Blumberg is among San Diego’s brightest attorneys that will provide nothing less than an exceptional defense on your behalf.
As an accomplished San Diego criminal defense lawyer, Mr. Blumberg has established a solo practice defending people against prosecutions in Federal and State Court at every stage. This includes pre-filing representation, preparing the case for and through jury trial as well as appeal or post-conviction. Isaac Blumberg’s past experience as a former San Diego County Deputy Public Defender, makes him uniquely qualified to handle California crime defense cases. Mr. Blumberg has dedicated his career to representing clients who have been accused, investigated, or charged with state or federal crimes. He has successfully represented thousands of people accused of crimes ranging from misdemeanors to serious and violent felonies and has extensive experience in raising Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment issues in order to suppress incriminating evidence, and derailing prosecutions.
Local Judges, Deputy District Attorneys, and other local attorneys respect and admire Mr. Blumberg. He has triumphed as the lead defense attorney in nearly 30 jury trials across the four courthouses in San Diego County with an impressive number resulting in “Not Guilty” jury verdicts or dismissals by the Judge. On other countless cases, he has successfully convinced the District Attorney to not file criminal charges. Detectives are familiar discussing surrenders and investigation interviews with Mr. Blumberg while District Attorneys and Judges trust him when conducting serious negotiations.
Mr. Blumberg’s clientele include professionals such as Doctors, Lawyers, Nurses, Teachers, Pilots, members of each Military branch and even Police Officers and Federal Agents. Mr. Blumberg is familiar with the professional reprimands of a criminal conviction and will properly advise you on issues that may potentially have long lasting negative consequences.
Verdicts & Settlements
- 1st DUI Offense-NOT GUILTY jury trial verdicts
- 1st DUI Offense-DUI DISMISSED for non alcohol related offense
- 2nd DUI Offense .24- DISMISSED at suppression hearing
- 2nd DUI -.24-HUNG JURY trial verdict
- 2nd DUI with prescription drugs -guilty jury verdict SET ASIDE by trial Judge
- 3rd DUI-Prior dismissed
- 4th DUI-Felony reduced to misdemeanor
- Felony DUI with Great Bodily Injury-reduced to a Misdemeanor
- Hit and run driving-NOT GUILTY jury trial verdict
- Exhibition of Speed-NOT GUILTY jury trial verdict
- Felony Possession for Sale: Dismissed at suppression hearing
- Felony Possession for Sale, Marijuana: Misdemeanor Conviction
- Client charged with transporting thousands of ecstasy pills, while carrying a loaded firearm and DUI. Result: client pled to charges which can ultimately be reduced to a misdemeanor and client served ONE day in jail.
Serious and Violent Felony Results:
- Felony Battery with Great Bodily Injury-DISMISSED by District Attorney
- Armed Robbery with a Gun: NOT GUILTY jury verdict on gun allegation
- Making Criminal Threats: NOT GUILTY Jury verdict
- Cab Driver crashes into crowd of 40 people: NO CHARGES FILED by District Attorney
Sex Offense Cases:
- Indecent Exposure-case rejected and not filed by District Attorney
These are sample results of actual cases handled by Isaac Blumberg. Because every case has unique facts, there is no way to guarantee your case will have the same result but he can guarantee the same dedication for those seeking justice. Contact Mr. Blumberg today to discuss how you can successfully resolve your legal situation.
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced San Diego, California Criminal Attorney, call Isaac Blumberg today at 619-525-9911