In any case in which a defendant has fulfilled the conditions of probation for the entire period of probation, or has been discharged prior to the termination of the period of probation, or in any other case in which a court determines a defendant should be granted available relief, a defendant who has been convicted after a not-guilty plea shall, at any time after the termination of probation – if they are not then serving a sentence for any new offense, on probation for any offense, or charged with the commission of any offense – have their guilty verdict set aside by the court.. The court will also dismiss the accusations or information against the defendant. With some exceptions, you will then be released from all penalties and disabilities resulting from the offense of which you have been convicted.