In some instances, you may be eligible for a finding of factual innocence, should you have been improperly accused of something you did not do. Perhaps you were arrested without any formal charges ever filed against you, or maybe you were arrested and charges were filed but then later dismissed, or perhaps your case went to trial and you were acquitted by a jury. In those situations, we can work with you to petition for a finding of factual innocence to the appropriate law-enforcement agency, court or judge. Once your factual innocence motion is granted, your records will be sealed and subsequently ordered destroyed.